2023 Chicago Quantum Recruiting Forum
- Friday, March 31, 2023 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- William Eckhardt Research Center, 5640 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637
The annual Chicago Quantum Recruiting Forum brings together the rising generation of quantum scientists and engineers. This forum is an outstanding opportunity for students and trainees across the STEM disciplines interested in pursuing quantum information through physics, computing, or engineering to catalyze their careers. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with one another as well as leaders in the field, exploring quantum careers and academic pathways through an experiential immersion in quantum innovation.
Participation is free and open to all trainees, including university students and postdocs in the Midwest, faculty from the Chicago Quantum Exchange (CQE), university partners, and any companies interested in hiring quantum-trained talent.
12:00-12:30pm | Check-in
12:30pm | Welcome & Keynote Address
- Welcome by David Awschalom, Ph.D. Liew Family Professor of Molecular Engineering, UChicago; Senior Scientist, Argonne; Director of the Chicago Quantum Exchange
- Industry Keynote
1:00pm | Quantum Industry Panel
- Victory Omole, Infleqtion
- Elena Glenn, EeroQ
- Hanl Park, Chicago Booth
- Moderated by Demetria Gallagher, VentureWell
1:45pm | Research Panel
- Diana Franklin, University of Chicago
- Jiefei Zhang, Argonne National Laboratory
- Zhixin Wang, Zurich Instruments
- Moderated by Kevin Gui, University of Chicago
2:30pm | Interactive Workshops
- IBM Quantum– Qiskit Workshop
- Quantinuum – InQuanto Challenge Kickoff
- qBraid - Workshop
3:30pm | Career Fair & Networking Reception
Company representatives include:
- Atom Computing
- Corning Optical Communication
- Great Lakes Crystal Technologies
- HRL Laboratories
- Icosa Computing
- memQ Inc.
- The Coding School
- Wave Photonics
- Zurich Instruments
For agenda updates and additional information, click here.
Registration is now closed.